The single chip digital-camera was especially developed for contactless measuring. It operates in an infra-red spectrum of 800 to 900nm.
In addition the camera transmitts infra-red images. This facilitates installation and direction of the WF-cameras.
The resolution is boosted by intelligent software by factor 100. As result in horizontal it has 41.000 sub-pixel and vertical 30.000 sub-pixel. This extreme resolution enables the system for 0.1mm accuracy in X-Y-Z and 0.001° in pan, tilt and roll.
The graphic-display permits excellent optical communication, e.g. software-version, marker in fov, failure-code.
- Mount onto studio-wall or -grid
- Cameras in serial connection ( hybrid power-data cable)
- maximum 8 cameras powered by 1 power-supply
- up to 32 cameras ( 3 cameras min for accurate tracking)
- Camera 1 is master-camera and is connected to a hub, lap-top or host-computer
- cameras connected via ethernet-interface
- Housing: Alu, die-cast
- Resolution: 41.000 horizontal; 30.000 vertical
- Convection cooling, noiseless
- Frame buffer: 10Gbit
- Ethernet-interface: 100Mbps
- Lens focal lenght: f=6.0mm
- Field view angle: hor.: 60°; vert.: 45°
- IR-range: 800-900nm
- Maximum frame rate: 250HZ
- Dimension: 185x110x125mm
- Weight: 1.9kg
- protection level: IP67
- Voltage/current: 36-72V DC / 25W max
- Daten-und Powerkabel