The Camera-target is mounted safely on the studio-camera and is connected to the position-electronics.
The target is composed of 5 active markers (described under module). The marker positions in each target are accurately defined.
Four different targets are available. Each target is different in geometry and is identified by different colours.
The calibration process:
- assignes the target to the camera
- describes the position of the CCD-chip relative to the target.
Those values are stored by the system.
Due to the contactless measuring method, normal fluid-heads, pedestals, cranes or dollies are still used in virtual studios
Description and function:
- 1 camera-target is assigned to 1 studio-camera
- Camera-Identification by the different geometry of the markers
- 4 different targets available for 4 studio-cameras in tracking-area
- identification by different colour
- Suitable for shoulder-cameras and steadicam because of compact design
- light weight: 375gramm
- Adaptor for all popular cameras available
- During operation most markers should be in FOV of minimum 3 WF-cameras
Function of the camera-target:
=Studio-camera-calibration in conjunction with the studio-target
(Calibration-process see studio-target)
- 5 aktive-markers in accurately defined position
- 4 different geometries available
- Weight: 375Gramm (suitable for shoulder mount or Steadicam)